Thread: I'm an RA
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 02:42 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
amy55

happy, please don't worry about me. I did just get out of the tub again, or I would have responded sooner. I didn't feel clean. I think years and years and years of living with someone who I do suspect has finally did me in. I am aware of OCD and agoraphobia. I am agoraphobic. I am afraid to leave my house except for certain destinations because I think people will hurt me. The OCD with bathing just happened recently. I just never feel clean anymore.

I also used a new hair dye. It makes my hair feel greasey. I now wash my hair 2 times a day. I know it's not normal. My hair is very dry. I don't have to wash my hair usually for 5 to 6 days.

it's strange, because I am aware that I am losing it. Today, will I call the cable company, probably not, will I fight with that TV, probably will. Will I go to my mailbox, probably not. I'll find some clothes to wash , and vacuum up cat hair.
Will also cut up boxes from amazon to use the cardboard to start a fire in my wood stove.

I need to get ready to go to a wedding next Friday. This is really something that I don't want to do.