View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 02:56 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Ah We I so feel for you. Hubby and I had a similar experience when we were looking to move back down to Dundee. We fell in love. House had been on the market a while as it was an unusual unique design. The day we went to see it another couple also viewed. Basically as the wonder showed it, it was down to him to decide which offer he wanted to accept. He went with the others. I was gutted, I felt like I just couldn't be bothered any more, felt like it wasn't going to happen for us. A few weeks later we found the house we eventually bought. It didn't tick all our boxes but we were happy enough there until this one came on the market and called out to us. I wouldn't swap this for the first house now. Life is what it is sweetie, I know sometimes it feels like the blue bird of happiness on,y flies over you to crap on your head, but suck it up, keep your chin up and round the next corner, or the one after that..... Well things work out how they are meant to.

Budd glad you are liking the new job.

Marcher, counting the days yet, or still just the weeks?

I appreciate all the positive vibes, they gave me the umph I needed to finish the third book editing and get it ready for publication. I just need to finalise the cover, double check the pages ( when I edit things move up and down and I can end up with Chapter ... Being the last words on a page!

Happy Hump Day all xx