View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 01:25 PM
  # 372 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

For sure Crois. Women can be another woman's worst enemy! Instead of building each other up, we tear each other down. For what ?

I work in a hospital with a woman CEO, a woman manager, a woman health & safety manager, a woman nursing manager , a rans woman manager, the only male bosses are the hospitality& occupational therapy.

Women stew over things and by the time something is done it's usually too late. The damage is done. I refuse to be bullied anymore , which took a lot for me to do. I'm a pacifist , I hate confrontation.

But sometimes it just got too much and they saw a side to me I didn't like. This one manager made my life hell. I ended up taking her to the CEO on it as my boss ispiss weak . She got reprimanded and stood herself down after that meeting.
The CEO thought it was in her best interest as well.

I have never had issues In the 8 years I've been there & they were shocked as I had never complained about anything before, unlike some women who are up there every second day.

We speak , but it's only a good morning now and that suits me fine as I don't forget ( I can hold a grudge if I'm done wrong by) it may sound pedantic , but I choose not to have that person in my life again. They've done it once , they'll either do it again to me or someone else.

In your case Crois , I feel she is threatened by you. So she has her back up from the start. Why make friends with you if she feels the inevitable is coming for her.
She may be scared , but even so. You have to be professional in your workforce and be adults.

Having said that , sometimes it's just too bloody hard.

I NEVER knew there was so much politics in a hospital.. Brown noses are everywhere and rude people are everywhere.

All I do is go to work , smile and greet people. Chat to those I have become good friends with , love the patients & do my job. Leave at the end of the day in time always now. Then collect my pay.

Work doesn't look after you , you have to look after you.
I used to go the extra mile but you get no thanks , only get told when something is done wrong not when things have been done well and that's not good for work morale.

as soon as I leave those doors now , I think of home and leave work at the door.

It's so freeing ;-)

You will be fine. I like your directness and you always come across as intelligent ad never offensive.

Just be yourself ️xxx

I love yourself , good luck honey.