View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 07:17 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Cauliflower

Happy Monday. Today will be a good productive day for me, because I am not hungover! I had stress free weekend. My son's hockey team won the big trophy in the tournament they were entered in, and he was the player of the game! He didn't score the winning goal, but he was a team player, and he made some awesome passes and assisted in a great goal. I did some light house work, and watched the Believe marathon on OWN yesterday. It was fascinating.

Happy 50th Midton, is it 50 days or 50 years? Either way, 50 is a great
number!

I too am amazed at how little people actually do drink. I could never stop at one or two drinks. It's that realization that keeps me sober. I actually had two drinking dreams this weekend. The first one I drank a glass of wine, and it wasn't until the glass was empty was when I realized that I was a non-drinker and shouldn't have drank it. In my dream I followed up with a vodka shooter. I was relieved when I woke up and realized it was just a dream. The second dream I drank a can of beer with my uncles. I had no remorse, and no thoughts of regret, it was like I never quit. It just makes me dig my heels in a little deeper with greater resolve that I cannot put my guard down. I am happily sober and will not go back to the nightmare.