View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 04:38 AM
  # 362 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Hello my darling Julyers , my favourite people in the world, who I have never met yet feel such a bond with

Bob, oh wise one .... I've always said, you don't post big but when you post it's almost always a good lesson. I find myself thinking and pondering over what you said & it's almost too scary for me to allow myself to be taken back there.

The hangovers from Saturday's , dragging my sorry arse into work early Sunday morning. Dry retching , grabbing a pillow from the linen cupboard to lay on the cold floor in the disabled toilets as they were large enough for me to lay down.

Shaking, feeling ill , oh god, I can almost feel it now as I relive it.

I never want to go back there again. But I needed to remember this ugh.......
I didn't want to , but I needed to.

Let Ya know, I think you're gonna be okay. :-) as the others have said " just lean on us " we have ALL been through where you are. I have great faith in you.
For me , you are going through the hardest time in recovery , the dreaded 3 to 6 months.

Believe me when I say it truly gets better once you have weathered this storm.

Your brain starts functioning better , you will start finding a new found peace that you thought was forever elusive.

All good things will come to you when you get past this. I promise you xxxx

You are such a valued member of our class & we all want to see you survive this.. I know you will. You're such a lovely guy too. It would be a waste to have you go back to that dark place. There's NO light there , that's for sure.

Well done love and keep it up.

Casey , honey, when you post again ( which is soon we hope ) I'd love to hear if your experience was the same as mine. You know you've done it before and I know you will do it again.

When you're ready to post , you know where we are. You are missed , so get your arse back in here STAT!