View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 10:20 AM
  # 251 (permalink)  
grizzlybearblue

Aaah, Juno, maybe you're inspiring me to start organizing stuff! But not today. I am so bad about organizing at home. I actually get confused and can't find stuff when it's in the right place. I don't iron, but I love the ironing board because it's an extra place to drape clothes. The usual tidying with dishes and vacuuming and stuff I don't mind so much, but the though of actually organizing, I guess because I haven't done it in so long, makes me feel overwhelmed. I can work on that...
So last night was really fun! My kiddo and I watched Monster Squad then went to a haunted house put on by the local police force (they did a great job!) then went to sonic where he got ice cream and I got a strawberry vanilla sprite. It was good, I really recommend it. It was a really nice experience- something that I was able to do because I hadn't been drinking from the time I got up like I used to do on Saturdays. I am really looking forward to doing more things like that with my son!!!
Happy sober Sunday everyone!! And welcome to our new people! You've found a great place : )