View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 05:38 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

Ok so this happened: remember the cab driver who told me he's going home to drink vodka a few weeks back ? well we got a cab on our way to the shops & it was him & he started talking to me again but this time asking about shakes he asked my gf did my drinking affect her & asked me how much did I drink

I not only answered his questions I sat with him for ten minutes after & told him how scared I was how I thought I was alone how I thought I had to be strong etc I was on fire I'm not boasting but that was meant to happen I know that much, I told him AA saved my life and speaking to my Dr really helped he asked was i a home or go out drinker I said at home he said same

It was on the spot out of nowhere and I felt so calm & serene good even talking about alcoholism if that makes sense

He said he was going to go to a mtn he wasn't just saying it I explained all my fears about it & we just connected so much what I said was hitting home hard with him I could tell & then on our way home he was the cab, we seen him approaching & he looked at me like you again ?!?! I smiled

he said we should talk more etc I said sure but then he tells me he's going on holiday so I won't see him for a few weeks maybe

He told us he was 3 weeks sober he was telling me things I know he'd been bottling up and it felt right talking to him

Mrs Sw mentioned wasn't it a few weeks ago he first met you ?

I'm smiling and here's some other good news Mags your going to love this, today we thought we saw a cross ringneck dove/magpie

after researching it turns out to be a Eurasian Jay we got some pics but were just in and there's a cup of PG winking at me lol

Spk shortly guys