View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 07:11 AM
  # 195 (permalink)  
Juno11

Hi everyone - I'm good! It's Saturday and I love Saturdays!!! Such a relief from the daily grind.

I'm on Day 14!!!

I opted not to do the early morning hot power yoga. Good decision. I needed the extra rest after recovering from my cold. ForABetterLife - I hope you feel better soon. It's cold season and there's a lot going around!

My plan is to work on some projects, relax, take my son to an appointment, and then maybe do the treadmill.

I have two big events coming up: Tomorrow, Oct. 25th is when my Facebook account (that I recently created and have abused by using only when drunk) is gone for good. They make you wait 14 days after you decision to get rid of it for good. And tomorrow is the day. I think it's a milestone and will celebrate getting rid of this albatross in some way (non-alcoholic, of course!)

On Monday the 26th, I have an appointment with a new psychiatrist. I will discuss the idea of using medications to stay sober. It's a big decision for me. I'm doing well, but when I have weak moments like I did on Thursday night, it becomes easy to see me caving into drinking. Things to discuss with the new doctor - on Monday.

Have a wonderful day all - I will be around and checking in!