View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 06:46 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

That's why we call it fishing Zippy! Otherwise we'd call it catching. FBL, that is really great for you. And this time you don't even have to go and get to phone in your work. Bigtime brownie points!

IP,
Volunteer work is the foot in the door for folks with some talent shining through the rest of the volunteers.

Hey Mags!
Glad to see you seeming fine, RU?

I am so screwed. The outside 20 feet all around the new house was no grass all river sand. We had several months of drought. That ended today. That wild worst ever hurricane that landed on Mexico's West coast is throwing its moisture up here too and we are expected to get up to 7 inches over the weekend by Sunday night. Can you spell FLOOD!

Guys, the horrific storms, Polar ice melting, crazy ocean currents and increasing pollution have given mankind notice to halt the carbonization of the atmosphere by fossil fuels. The US like Canada has been presided over by tyrants claiming victimhood and hopefully we can emulate our Canadian neighbor's sanity check in our next elections.

Not politics, sanity. Now that I'm sane I realize that I can do something even if only to vote for other sane appearing people. We have folks here applauding domestic terrorism when it is wingnuts attacking women's clinics right here in Louisiana and other areas. Insane and sad.

Tomorrow we vote for local races. We will.

On that note, have a great weekend!