Thread: Rejection
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 04:44 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
redatlanta

Originally Posted by 321hope View Post
I agree, although...... I had the crazy idea that it would be enough to make her want to stop drinking. Reading on here proves that I am NOT uniquely different. Sigh.....
I feel like I've wasted so much emotional energy and resources, while she's onto the next victim.
Guess I'm mad at myself.
I started a business two years ago with a 10 years dear friend. Thankfully the business was 100% mine legally because what I didn't know in the two years he had been living in another State, he developed a crystal Meth Addiction.

Needless to say the year he was there was HELL and I spent a lot of time thinking I was crazy. He stole thousands of dollars from me in product, and client diversion to pay for his habit.

The day I threw his sh!t out the door (way past when I should have) was one of the happiest days of my life. If I had let him stay continuing to make rationalizations and HOPING he would change I am pretty sure I would be out of business.

Instead, I quadrupled my earnings by myself in the first year he was gone. You dodged a bullet dude, one that could have financially ruined you.