View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 09:45 AM
  # 402 (permalink)  
KeyofC

All these screen names are people that most were here when I climbed aboard and some have came and went since my joining. I went fast and read names and typed fast, so I apologize if I missed anyone currently here. You are all special here!

KeyofC, Patricia68, Sadie, Benice, Vanaspratha, Lovehoops, JL2014, Kelly, Bekindalways, Carmichael, Kitty, CaseyW, Elizke, Clownbaby, Beerbgone, Yogapants, Retread, SwimKim, Coleiope, Gjess, Brighterlife, Ditzydandelion, Hopeful 54, Bexxed, CaseyW, bblackbirdfly, labgirl, Neverthought, Olivia2011, Lencal, Time2Rise, Emme, Ainz, MaxMS, WharfRat, Reveal07, PHRD, Willow3, GBluewater, SoberFish, Ladybug, RustyBanjo, AnewdayNYC, Myjourney111713, FacingFuture,Lilac0721, itsonthehorizon, Icewater15, hopeful54, Pickledpepper, angd1978,Soberinohio, WharfRat, RogerD, Jema33, Humbug, SeeClear, Physicsforlife, Sobrella66, Lostlilly, ChickChick, bookmaven, Johnt99, keeppushing, lynbee, BeanSkillet, Applejack, rednails, Pamperingme, Reveal07, SHG13, Neverthought, Notgonnastoptry, Crysalis…

I am sure there’s some I’m missing and didn’t count the ones who were banned.
This just tells me how hard it is to live with addiction. Sure puts things into perspective a little more to us handful who are still here and posting…we should be grateful we are still in the good fight! Not meant to make you feel down or bad…meant to make you feel good that you are sustaining! It does me and I pray for all the ones listed and the ones I have missed who appear to be not with us (though some have moved to new threads)…