View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 05:34 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Needachangenow

Good morning to day 5! Welcome to Nowme, JL and Gerd...you guys are doing great so far!
Midton, that sounds like a tough situation. I think driving is a great idea, and what a great feeling that you will be able to safely drive home! And sounds like your group will be sippers instead of guzzlers, hopefully no pressure will help.
Juno, it does sound like a stressful day. You have done an amazing job so far. It is not easy getting kids everywhere they need to be as well as your own work. Remember how far you've come and how much better you feel!
On a more petty note, I had hoped that removing all of the calories of alcohol would help start to get rid of some of the pounds I had recently put on as my drinking, and therefore eating habits, got really bad. So far, nothing! And I've been active every day. I am not going to let that get me down, and I am also not going to "diet" (I also rarely eat junk food, and still haven't been). I just want to get a bit more into my sobriety before I start thinking about limiting my calories to lose weight. So, very small in the big scope of things, but something that has gotten me a bit down.
Have a great day everyone! I really am so grateful for this thread and for all of you posting here.