View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 12:06 AM
  # 114 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Jethro and I went Friday to put the down payment on the pole barn! Jethro was dragging his feet due to this issue or that issue and I finally said: "We are putting the down payment down TODAY! This pole barn is going to happen! We'll work around the issues as they come up!" The man behind the desk asked him questions and gave me an amount to write the check for! DONE! LOL

We left there and went to visit his X boss about a lift that was sold to Jethro last year. His boss paid for it and Jethro was supposed to bring him the money. His boss decided he was going to charge him a thousand dollars for it instead of the two hundered he owed. The reason was because he was mad at Jethro for leaving the business! OMG! We both went off on him! The boss is afraid of me anyway and knew he was in trouble when I walked in with Jethro! I hold his feet to the fire when Jethro talks political talk around things! I go for the juggular and get straight direct answers! I don't have time to beat around the bush! We left there w/o the lift and told him we wouldn't darken his doorway again. He's lost good friends and a business partner to boot! As far as claiming to be a good Christian? He needs to do some more studying on that! He's in Church every time the doors are open too!

I have learned as I get cleaner off the opiates! I have to stand for what I feel is truthful and honest! I hate liars and have never been one myself! Ppl may not like hearing the truth about things, but I don't want to make up stories along the way and have to remember them later. So being honest from the get go will always win out!

Jethro is avoiding the opiates which makes working with him in this relationship of marriage much easier for the both of us! He knows I'm not one for putting up with him taking them either. He knows if I can obstain from them then I'm going to be pizzed at him for taking them. He knows I don't want to be a person sitting around doing nothing with my life too! I want to make progress in our lives! The damned opiates have stolen a lot of years from the both of us! Yes we both have medical issues we could continue popping pills until we are put in the ground! Lordy I hope that's a long way off for the both of us though!

Getting off those opiates was no picnic and I've done it many times. I'm praying this go round is the last time! There's too many other things out there in the world I can/am using to stay off the opiates for pain management!

So with one year and almost three months clean?

I'm wishing everyone a clean day!

TOD