View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 02:02 AM
  # 113 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

We are under a weather warning watch right now! We are super dry around here and the winds are blowing super hard! Any little spark could cause a major problem for us around here right now! Next week is our earliest at small chances of rain!

Wild animals are moving into the town areas looking for water and food! There was a 300 pd Black Bear in a neighboring town a few days ago. And we had a coyote at 11:00 AM in the yard beside us two days ago! I'm so glad we have our two acres fenced in! I wouldn't allow Marvin and Marilyn to run free if we didn't have the fenced in yard!

There's so many reason's I want to stay clean! The weather is one of them! I'm alert now. I'm not sitting around in a fog of pain meds! I'll be glad when those days are just a far off memory! I take care of myself so I hopefully don't have to ever take those pain meds again!

I'm still losing inches and weight! I'll be so glad when I'm back to where I feel more comfortable! I really let myself go for way too long! It's slow going, but it's going!

Wishing everyone a clean day!

TOD