View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 11:14 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
BoozeFree

Thanks for the support sas, amp and GF.

GF I'm one of the managers. I did speak to the other manager this morning about it and it's a long story but I think the situation has been handled for now.

Glad womp is over today. I ended up buying a bottle on my lunch and my friend that I work with thought I was acting different and called me out on it and talked with me about it. When I got home I found myself staring at the bottle for some time and couldn't shake my friends voice out of my head so I dumped it out.

I know I need to start really doing something different if I want long term sobriety and should be going to meetings and have a sponsor ect. I just am still having trouble getting over my fear and shyness.

After also finding out the person who's shift I covered Monday due to claiming she was sick was a lie when I saw on a social media site her writing about being hungover. That situation is not helping at all with my lack of trusting people. I could really use a little break from womp but right now it is not possible. I have requested a few days off in the beginning of Nov tho to give myself a 4 day weekend which will be nice.