View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 05:07 PM
  # 463 (permalink)  
LBrain

who is easily distracted? ME

was doing things in the basement but I just had to try to find out how much this "simplex sunbowl" heater might be worth. Might fetch 50. I saw a 're-purposed' one with a light bulb in it selling for 80 bucks on some antiques site... I do know it is worth nothing taking up space in the basement - unless MesaMan wants it to to re-purpose as a satellite dish...
prolly not good for fm tho...

Bim, as I recall, I went through a period of getting jury summons for a year or so. They were coming regularly, then suddenly they stopped. I never got another one. I did like the call in aspect of it- that was for local courts. When I had federal jd - you had to show up and wait in the halls all day. And driving to Philly in snow wasn't a treat just to waste a few days.
I think they put you in a pool and after a few tries, you get sent to the back of the line. Hopefully forever. And if you serve, you also get a pass for a while.
If you get a chance, watch the ORIGINAL "12 angry men". good movie. I first saw the russian movie "12" based on it. Also very good.