View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 08:49 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  
KeyofC

Hiya Wolfy (hug)!!
Welcome Mentium! Keep on til it sticks. You only fail if you quit trying!
Juno, great list! I'm glad you have one...shows you are really trying to change and cope! Being aware of your triggers and how to get through them is huge!
JL and Ladybug, day2! Do it different, try something new. Don't make it easy to fall again.
Jilly, day 10!! Great job!
Beeme, day 14! Glad you're feeling optimistic!
Alhowsoonisnow, welcome! October class can mean a lot of things, depends on the person. It can mean when you joined SR website. It could mean your quit month. It could mean you fell and want to join the month of your re-commit month. It's whatever it means to you, really.

Happy hump day! I'm off today, fall cleaning. Reassessing some relationships and what they mean to me. Digging into the why I'm feeling this way, should I move on, is the friendship worth saving. Going to have a heart to heart with my eldest adult child who feels he is entitled, feeling we and the world owe him something. Won't give a crap about himself and his life. Won't accept the fact that he is 23 and its on to adulthood. Well, reality is, everyone works and everyone lives a "life". It don't have to be the life I would like for him to have, but a life of some sort. Things in his life hasn't changed because he has chose to stay the way he's always been.
Anyway long post! Sorry have a wonderful sober day! Commit to another 24 and make yourself gaurd your sobriety!
Today is my day 86! Thankful grateful and elated!