View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 05:26 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
CodeJob

1. I'm about to go on holiday, so won't be online much! Very grateful for that!

2-5. I have been working on the Japanese Art of Tidying book that is all the rage. I've gotten three drawers done. That was several bags to Goodwill. I started with my drawers so I would not leave a mess for RAH. Im not very good at folding yet as she recommends, but rolling my pajamas and tank tops seems to be effective too. I had to file some papers as well and I sent a paper grocery sack off to be shredded! When I get back from vacation, I will be redoing my closet as she recommends. I have shoe boxes stacked up for storage and anxious to see if her system is going to keep me on the straight and narrow with clutter!

6. Also on Sunday I ran my fastest half marathon - ever. 2:54:49! I am one steady turtle I tell ya!

8. I also ran a half the previous Sunday and mentally I was really strong. I pushed us and kept us on pace. We dropped 13 minutes from last year's time! That is like dropping a mile!

9 & 10. For the past two weeks after the half, I still went to SPIN on Monday. My legs are so strong I was able to whip through the classes. I might still be technically obese but I have muscle and endurance for days. I started to cry in spin last night because I was so grateful to be healthy and strong. Luckily the lights were off!

11. I've been at my job two years. These women did not know me in my Codie days. They think I'm calm and reasoned. It is mostly true now.

12. I got some of my fall decor up this weekend. I really like my pumpkin display on my mantle. When Halloween is over, I turn their carved faces to the back, and I'm good to go through Thanksgiving!

13. On Sunday we went to see a movie my H was interested in. it was really enjoyable to do something a little different on a Sunday night!