View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 12:09 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Jsbodhi

Originally Posted by KidsEverywhere View Post
Out of curiosity, what was your brother who barely drinks convicted of that part of the sentence was AA meeting attendance?
They were at a work function, his girlfriend got really wasted, so he left to get a taxi, he had her shoes ( she kept taking them off) and he had her purse because she kept leaving it everywhere.

Anyway, he ran into a friend outside and was chatting, she took off into the night while he was outside with no shoes and called the police and said that he stole her purse, then she left before the police arrived and went home.
she gave the police his name over the phone and said that he was really drunk and she was scared of him because he attacked her; he actually came to my house instead of going to their house because he didn't want to deal with it, I saw him, he wasn't drunk at all.
Then the police came to my house looking for him a few hours later at about 4 am.
They arrested him and took him to jail, but he wasn't charged because everyone at the party said he wasn't drunk and that he didn't attack her, she also said it wasn't true.
I'm not sure why he was ordered to AA and not her, I think instead of charging him they had to do something, so AA it was.
But he's not a closet alcoholic, he honestly rarely drinks.
And he wants her to AA, he said he'll even attend al anon on his own accord for her.

I'm not judging, I've been a maniac when wasted too, she's lovely sober.
This also isn't the first time something like this has happened with her drinking, she goes insane, this was just the first time the police got involved.