View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 07:05 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
honeypig

I'm getting in on this late, due to a very very busy last few days, but I'll catch up here and then join in, OK?

10/8--I'm grateful for the new-ish roof on my house that my brother put on a few years ago.

10/9--I'm grateful to have a car that's reliable, even if I did end up putting a ton of money into it for repairs b/c I didn't do my due diligence when buying it...no one to blame but myself!

10/10--I'm grateful to be learning some new skills (spinning yarn and crocheting) to keep me interested and growing.

10/11--I'm grateful to have spent the AM volunteering at Glacial Trails trail race for the 7th consecutive year, seeing a lot of old familiar faces and meeting and greeting a lot of new ones too.

10/12--I'm grateful to have a job that allows me this amount of paid time off, even if I'm not thrilled w/the job itself. I was able to take today off to catch up on all I didn't get done this weekend since I had little time to sleep and NO time to attend to shopping, cooking, cleanup or other life maintenance since Thursday!

Thanks for the thread; hope you're all having a good day too.