View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 01:11 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!
Hello Twofish!

Still pain med free! One year, three months and five days clean! Still not drinking cokes either! I did have some homemade cake that my Aunt kept begging me to eat at the family fish fry Saturday. She made it! It's one of my favorites! LOL I brought two, 2 liters of coke with us! Didn't touch them! Mom even told me: "You can have a little bit of cake every once in awhile!" Oh hell! Okay! Just to shut everyone up I had a small piece! LOL I'm back on no snacks again though! I've lost inches and pounds! I don't want to get off track here!

Jethro was kind of a snot Saturday! I had a few choice words for him. I was nice, but he got the message! He said as we were pulling into mom's driveway: "You can get me a glass of tea as soon as we get it unloaded!" I said: "I bet you can get your own glass of tea too? Try asking in a nicer way instead of telling me what you want me to do!" While unloading the car I said: "Lose the attitude. I don't want to deal with it today at the family get together!" He smartly said: "YOU lose YOUR attitude!" Hmmmmm I was laughing and in a good mood! So I figured he'd taken a pain pill before we left!

After I got in the house I made himself and myself a glass of tea while talking with my sister for about 15 minutes! I finally walked up the hill to where the fish was being fried and a lot of ppl were sitting. I handed the tea to him and turned to walk off. He said: "Thank you in a way that he wanted me to be sure I heard as well as everyone else!" I turned and said: "You're welcome! You would have gotten it a lot quicker if you'd have asked me in a nicer way when we got here?" I don't put up with or tolerate his BS attitude anymore! He was trying to act the Big Dog in front of everyone and I crushed it quickly! That dog don't hunt in my backyard! Especially in my mom's backyard with all those family members there! But that's how he acts when he's taken a pain pill!

If he's in a lot of pain and takes a pain pill and treats me decently? I don't have a problem with it! But if he gets an attitude and treats me nasty? He's going to hear about it! I keep telling him if he'd lose weight and get rid of that huge belly? His back wouldn't hurt so badly! He tells me I don't know what I'm talking about! Whatever then! Continue hurting!

My girl Molly was chasing me around the house last night, purring her butt off. I knew she was needing something but didn't know what? Well I finally figured it out! She was needing crushed oyster shells! She was making an egg shell to go around the egg she needed to drop! So this afternoon when I got her up out of her bed. There was an egg in it!

Maria chases Jethro around the living room thinking he's got the cricket box anytime he's walking around! She gets them twice a day! She'd be happy if we'd just make her a self feeder of crickets! For her to have been so sick a couple of months ago? You wouldn't be able to tell it now! She's a healthy, fat little girl now!

Our large hen Marilyn runs after me outside begging for goodies too! Marvin is right behind her making goofy noises! I just love to hear Marilyn's sing song sounds she makes!

Everyone have a nice clean day!

TOD