Thread: Falling apart
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 11:02 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
alybally

Originally Posted by maybear View Post
Sometimes relationships and events repeat themselves in our life so that we can learn the lesson. Keep telling yourself that this time will be different. Take the time you need for self reflection and show yourself some love and kindness. Time to forgive yourself. You did the best you could at the time, the relationship is in the past, but don't let it rob you of your future.
Maybe a break from social media too to kill the temptation to obsess over that which you have no control.
Today, take yourself by the hand, be your own bestfriend and take baby steps towards building the kind of life you want and being the person you want to be. Be patient, it will get better if you just keep on going.
Thank you. I finally made it to Vegas and it helps being somewhere different although this time last year I was here and he was calling me constantly because the relationship was new. The good ole days. I think I will always miss the good part of him, but for now I'm going to try to live in the moment instead of thinking about the past or future. Might only get me through a few hours and then have another valley but hopefully the valleys will become less deep and long soon. It's been a month now.