View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 10:37 AM
  # 232 (permalink)  
PennyLane76

thanks Benice, My kitty has to go back tomorrow to be scoped, I hope it's nothing serious, he's the baby boy even though we have younger ones.

I don't know what to say about Day 1 again. I am frightened as I don't recall how much I drank exactly, but I know I bought two bottles. I don't know what happened really, I was upset talking with my mom regarding my upcoming visit and the complete disregard for anyone else by my sister. My mom tries to get the family together and it's always viewed as a pain by sis. I'm going there for sis birthday, and an event for my nephew and wonder why I bother? It's only for my moms sake. . However, I don't remember thinking oh I want /need to drink now. And I haven't had daily AV chatter at all.

I was going along well with 32 or something days until last weeks hotel bar work deal, that slip I get... yesterday I don't understand at all. I am scared but will use that fear if an urge or av or whatever happens again. This is a low for me. Big big low. However I'm telling myself you did 30 days before, you can do it again. Just want this day over.

JL, how did the going to bed early work?

Congrats Retread, Key, Hoops, Yoga on milestones. . Van, glad your brother will recuperate and you don't have to visit.

Everyone