View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 04:27 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  
determined99

Well well well, if it ain't a big bright Saturday morning! Raising a big ole coffee mug at ya gang!

Grateful, you totally made my morning! Really happy that the message you read was timed well for your day. I have absolutely no doubt you will move to a full time position. That is where you are aimed and you will get there! You are ready and, more importantly, you deserve it. Whoever you work for will be lucky to have you! My thought energies are in your corner my friend.

London, oh how I relate to how you used to do presentations! I would do them feeling and looking so rough that I actually put preparation h under my eyes to reduce the swelling! My god man. Freakin ridiculous! Like you, I have fun with them now and can be myself.

Scooter, the volunteering you are doing is absolutely wonderful. I have had procedures done recently and had my wife drive me. I noticed many of the older folks waiting for rides afterwards, and I felt such a feeling of empathy for them that My eyes filled with tears. Loneliness can be crushing in a time of need and poor health. You are a true angel and you are bringing more love and hope into their lives than you will ever know. I salute you for this scooter. Just awesome.

Pink, how about some ridiculous pajamas? Like the all one piece kind with the button flap over the behind. If you could find them with a hood and rabbit ears even better. Then trick him to go out and get the paper while wearing them and for fun lock him outside for a few minutes! I am laughing while typing this by the way!

Keep on running ultra. Show Forrest Gump how it's done baby!

Gonna get this party started kids, have a fantastic day! Spread the love around like bananas on lettuce!!

"Most people are not really free. They are confined by the niche in the world that they carve out for themselves. They limit themselves to fewer possibilities by the narrowness of their vision." Naiped.

Go get it.