View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 11:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

Looking For Drugs, But Can't Find My Dr.

Welll......I'm still a little lost and bewildered here...still have delusions that "They are COMING AT ME..., chasing me down....while I am still in BAD Xanax withdrawls and it's messing with my head big time ....

So, I went to the Dr.'s office and I thought I was in the right place, but I wasn't so sure...and I was sitting in the waiting room, and there was a Bible there so I opened it up and started reading while I waited for Dr. to COME OUT...what was taking him so long!! So I waited and waited and waited ..and finally he came through those special doors and sat down and started to tell me what was going on...cause at that POINT I was still bewildered and confused and having delusions BIG TIME ...when will all this confusion STOP ...?

I tell myself to just take a DEEP BREATH so that I don't feel so apprehensive about all this STUFF !! But the truth is my head is still spinning and I continue to feel very dizzy and lightheaded and I'm not the dizzy type usually ....I think it GOT to be related to the withdrawls ...I tried to go cold turkey and I just couldn't do it and I needed more drugs to STOP these damn withdrawls!!!!!

He spoke some soothing words to me and it just helped me relax..I knew I could trust him ..and everything would be O K !