View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 01:48 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

I woke up today really wanting a coke! I have no clue why, just did! I haven't drank any in over a month and one week now! So I got my coffee made and forgot about it! Shew!

Well Jethro was gone and when he came walking in? Can you believe he had a coke in his hand? ARGH! I felt like I looked like that coyote cartoon character salivating out of my mouth! LOL

I pointed at it and said: "What are you doing with that in here?" He snatched it up and poured it quickly into his large mug! Then he pushed the bottle way down into the recycle bag! LOL Oh how I wanted to grab it and take just one drink! But I left the house instead! LOL God give me the strength to refrain! So I'm still free of the sugary coke stuff! Shew! And I thought staying away from pain meds was hard? HAH!

But Hey! At least my mom didn't poke her finger in my belly while she was here Sunday! Then asking: "What you gonna do about that belly?" I don't have that large belly anymore! My entire body is also grateful it's getting smaller!

I've got a slight headache tonight due to my stepdaughter's mouth! Her soon to be XH gave me all sorts of info where she hates me, etc. etc. Oh really? Which isn't really anything new! But I'm done trying to lend her a hand! She also hates her dad for not kicking me out so she and the three kids can move in here on top of him! So he's pizzed too! I haven't met a family yet that doesn't have someone in their family like this! She's 26 now! Maybe by the time she reaches 40 she'll get it figured out?

So yeah! I'm still pain med free and learning to cope with life w/o them! Life is much more manageable w/o them! Jethro and I watched a meth house burn up last night at 2:30 am in the neighborhood too! Good riddance to that problem!

Wishing everyone a clean day!

TOD