Thread: really bad day
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 09:29 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
danidlt

Originally Posted by roadie58
Sorry that didn't turn out to be good old fashioned wholesome Americana with the kids and the rm and ice cream and all. I don't have kids but do your's need a good spankin? I'm sure you have your ways of handling them but they do sound like a handful. Hope you decided to stay in tonight. Too often going out means going 'OUT', and we know where that leads us.

Is your boyfriend the kids' dad? You've got a lot of male companionship there with two lil kids. Not mine to judge but please don't confuse the little tykes as to who is 'Dad', if indeed Dad is around at all. I'm no psychiatrist, but did you ever think that maybe that's why they act out?

Anyway, hope you found a good book or way to relax tonight, sounds like you need and deserve it. We'll say a prayer for you but seriously try to get some help tomorrow. If you go to AA or NA, try to get a temporary sponsor and book right away. Start NOW, don't put the program off. Just an occasional meeting is not enough, you need to really get involved for it to take hold, okay. Enough for tonight, stay in and take care.
yeah my kids are a handful...but well get through that among the other things we are trying to get through...yes my b\f is their dad and he needs to be around more than he is...hes often "busy" with this or that after work but dont worry they know who their dad is...I did find a good way to relax..just went across the street with the neighbors and spent some time talking with them. today things are ok...Im trying to be in a more positive mood instead of thinking of all the bad things...I try to visit here often...looking forward to my one month date for cocaine on the 21 and the week after that will be my one month day for ice...although I do try for one day at a time and sometime minute by minute...but so far so good for me...Ive made it through the bad days and making it a goal to make it through worse days...thnx for everything I know you mean nothing bad sometimes we need to think about things in a different perspective