View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 11:10 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
LBrain

brynn - hugs, it's a tough decision you made but you have to do what is in your best interest, sending you good vibes and love...

I don't have many people with skin in my life - just one really... but I am able to focus on myself and the many things I neglected over the years.. I still have a long way to go but I am surely keeping busy...

I've been wanting to GET out of this house for a while, among the plethora of reasons this just happened... I was out raking dirt/mud and decided to come in for a water.... as I came around to the front a new neighbor came out of the house with her two little ones,.. I hear, I'm gonna kill you followed by what the F is wrong with you, don't effin argue with me ETC. The little guy looked to be about 4 years old tops. And the older one (maybe 6) got a bit as well... And it was probably heard about a block away... NICE eh?

I made a salad and some meat with peppers and onions and brown rice earlier - my midday snack in a couple hours. The wife just had a revelation and told me that people who live longer healthier lives don't consume animal fat. Yeah, I already knew that... I also discovered that coconut oil is just as unhealthy as pure animal fat -