Thread: One week ...
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 10:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thanos

One week ...

Hello,

Well, I finally have seven consecutive days of sobriety. This last withdrawal was the worst ever. I spent all day on the second day googling liver failure, sure I was on my last leg. And I am still obsessing about that. Even today I am so extremely tired and my head is all fuzzy. I am sitting here at work and can't concentrate on what I have to do. I just want to be in bed. I have never been this tired in the daytime, even after huge binges and while hungover.

I made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed. But at seven days, to still be this exhausted and fuzzy, I have so much anxiety !

But I am glad to be done with my last withdrawal, my last drink! I would have posted more in September but I kept failing and binging (basically every single day) ... So I wanted to only post again when I had at least some time. Sucks to fail every time you try, you know? But this time is so different, and I feel like I can finally get this. Just hope it's not too late for my body to heal from all the abuse it's taken