Thread: F&@$#*g fed up
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 12:17 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Fly N Buy
Trudgin

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Wishing you the best Stubbs...but why not try something different this time, man?
What kinds of things have you used to stay sober in the past?

D
Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post
Welcome back Stubbs. What are you prepared to do this time to make it your last? Can we help?
Originally Posted by biminiblue View Post
I know there are many good Intensive Out Patient (IOP) programs, where you go after work. Could you look into those? You wouldn't have to lose time at work, and it would keep you focused on a daily basis and keep you busy.

I know you can find a way to quit - there will be discomfort, but you can do it. You deserve a good and happy life.

Hi Stubbs - someone explained to me how to use the multi quote - it works well if you want to try it!

On the bottom of posts you want to respond to hover your cursor over the the symbol with quotation marks and a + sign. You can click on several if you desire from different friends.

When you reach the last one you want to reply to hit quote all the way to the left and all will then be listed for reference as you reply!

Glad you're here with us, hope is a flower that requires the water of change........

Fly