View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 10:19 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Soberish

I've been through this before and it has taken me some time to get back to normal. I just finished reading most of the material the instructor is going to cover however I am back to feeling shakey, I almost literally can feel my hands shaking while I try to read through my material.

I'm a nervous wreck right now, but on the positive note my academic counselor got back to me about math tutoring so I will check it out. My instructor said the tutors don't specifically help with this math however, but hopefully they do. I must hope for the best.

My classmate hasn't responded to my text yet, and class is in 45 minutes so who knows. I guess I'll try and ask someone else if they can study today and check out the tutoring. I can't just roll over and let everything pass me by, I must try my best to move forward even with all this shakiness.

I like the checklist idea, it feels good to scribble things off. I'm sure the school has some student medical center but I don't think anyone can really get my mind back to normal, I think it just takes time.

Anyhow, heading to class, I'll message back later because I feel that I'm really going to need it.