View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 02:45 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

I'm still coke cola, snack and pain med free! Jethro is also staying away from the pain meds!

Mom was here today! She's going to be onboard helping us get the yard cleaned up and ready for the pole barn construction to begin in about five weeks! I told her she can be the musher on Jethro's dog sled to keep him moving! Her answer? "Oh he'll work if I'm here!" LOL She'll work the both of us into the dirt! She's a little spitfire! She doesn't know how to slow down unless she's hungry! And she's 77 years old! She also wanted to know where her little house was going to be when she reached that point? Lordy!

The weather has finally cooled off and that's great weather for working outside in! Jethro will have the music cranking too! I'll just be glad when it's all done!

Our feathered kids are all doing wonderful! Maria is getting fat from eating all the crickets her daddy buys for her! She's a little pain in the butt at certain times of the day/evening when she hasn't gotten her cricket treat! I never realized a one pound chicken could make so much noise when she doesn't get her way! Afterwards she settles in the corner of the couch cushion and goes to sleep!

I just prepared some leftover steaks in the crockpot along with soup mix stuff! Supper will be ready when it's time to eat this evening! It will be hard trying to sleep with the smell swirling around the house though!

It's been nice having life back to normal! I cherish each day neither one of us is using the pain meds! It's been over a year and two months for myself!

Better get Jethro's laundry finished and head to bed!

Wishing everyone a clean day!

TOD