View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 02:37 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
determined99

Happy Monday babies! Window open, coffee in hand and head guilt free and clear, nice.

London, hope the family issues work out okay. I know you are calm, loving and on your game for them. Has to feel good my friend.

Hey there scooter! I hear you, doesn't it feel fantastic to face and deal with medical issues head on! Great to hear from you.

Pink, painting is much better all around without alcohol convincing us we are Picasso as we run into clean doors and furniture with a wet brush! Sounds like a fun project. What colors?

Ultra, well done man. To be honest, my first thought was a tick would be kind of a cool tattoo idea, only you would know the true meaning.

Av showed up a bit yesterday. I felt jealous of people just hanging out, watching 8 hours of football and drinking beer. I don't even care about football! It passed, felt happy as hell I let it pass as I was going to bed and smiling very big this morning as a result! Never worth it gang.

"Ones destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." Henry miller

Keep moving forward team.