View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 01:17 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Soberish

Thank you all so much!

After I posted this, I immediately threw my workout gear on and ran outside my door and kept going until I couldn't any more, then I stopped and caught my breath and did it again. It really helped by my shin started to really hurt again. I don't think I can run for 2 or 3 days, but maybe I can do some other form of exercise. No pain no gain I suppose. I just got back to my room, took a couple hours to get here.

I have seen some Louis ck comedy before, he has a pretty good sense of humor. I usually digest my work as you suggested but I already feel slightly behind so it started to get at me when I couldn't figure out the first problem lol.

I did ask the instructor about tutoring the other day because I knew I was going to need it. He basically paused and said I should see him after class, then when I saw him he said I sounded like I was uncomfortable there LOL. I was like, because I asked for tutoring? I told him that I was just trying to find all my resources for help and he basically said there is no specific tutoring for this class in particular, and that I need to start socializing and pairing up with classmates. I already know this and thats my plan. I find that hard to believe that there is no tutoring so I emailed my advising counselor to see if she would know if there was any.

As for my list of things, it was pretty perfect lol. As far as my checklist goes, I guess I did end up getting a good amount accomplished this weekend. I guess I thought I had this anxiety mastered because as soon as I started feeling down the past few days, I ended up working out and it was instant relief. Today was not the case.

I didn't smoke because your right Dee, it'll just be worse after the high goes away. Anyways, I'm off to bed you SR, thank you all again for the support tonight. Four days tomorrow!