View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 12:44 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

After a screaming match between me and Jethro this late evening? I got my answer as to how many pills he's been taking!

He was really angry with me accusing him of taking them. So I told him to prove to me how many he's got! Well he was on a roll! Telling me I didn't know what I was talking about! I asked him: "If you're not taking them? Then why are you continuing to get them?" No answer!

I finally gave up and came out on the porch here! Well it wasn't long and here he come. He'd say a few things and then he'd slam the French door so hard I thought it was going to break the glass in it! He went back inside, put his shoes on and here he come again. Went thru the French door slamming it really hard again. Then out the glass screen door like a bear going thru it!

I had my back to the door when he came back inside. Then he started bittching while tossing pill bottles, full of pills on my desk top! Jesus! I didn't touch a one of the six bottles. They all had pills in them, but I wouldn't have a clue how many in each one! Well? At least I know he's not taking them all the time. Which I was truly happy about!

I told him I was happy he wasn't taking them and he started in on me with: "You're just jealous YOU can't take them because you're addicted to them and I'm not!" I said: "No I wasn't!" He kept repeating the same thing to me over and over in a very angry voice! He then walked over and gathered all the bottles up in his hands. He thrust them right up to my face and said: "I told you I wasn't taking them! And you're jealous I can take them when I need to and you can't!" I said: "You just told me what you've been denying! You are taking them from time to time and that's when I can't stand you! You're an azz towards me and your attitude is horrible to be around!" He just stormed back outside with bottles in hand.

He came back a little bit later, slamming the doors behind him as he went back inside! I had tried telling him "I'm happy now and damned glad I'm off the pills!" He told me: "No you're not!" I said: "Yes I am!" He told me: "No you're not!" I let it drop! He had told me he continues to get them for when he is in extreme pain. He doesn't want the script to lasp and have to fight to get them again if it comes to that! Well I do know how that is with the VAH!

I told him later on: "I don't care what you think? I'm happy you're off the pills. And I am a happy person being off them. And I'm damned sure NOT jealous of you being able to take them!"

TOD