View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 08:56 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Clownbaby

Flashback

I made my dog happy because I had to take an 8pm drive to the drugstore (which is right by the liquor store I frequented around the same time of night) I would always bring her with me on my booze runs. She likes to hang her head out the window and let the night air whip her face many times I had to take the late trip because I ran out of booze or because I was attempting to abstain but the anxiety always got the best of me. Tonight I had to pickup some stuff to clean a new tattoo I got with all the money I saved by not drinking!
I admit, sometimes I am really tempted to just "drink on occasion " but that anxiety I feel when quitting is terrifying 😁 I understand why someone would drink BECAUSE of anxiety...but drinking perpetuates that horrible feeling. I sorta miss those folks in that liquor store. The owner was a sweet guy, but I could tell the ladies who worked there were sick of seeing my face. I wonder how many pumpkin beers they have in stock....dang. Someone needs to make pumpkin beverages that are non-alcoholic!!!(and no, I'm NOT going to Starbucks!)LOL
I hope you are doing well class!