View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 02:48 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

I had several days of happiness with Jethro and then I saw him receiving another bottle of pain meds on the 24th from the delivery truck! So the one man circus is back in town again! UGH! He's back to his lethargic self again. Being rude to me again! Doing the feeling good one hour-being nice to me and then being an azz the next!

I have so much laughter in myself these days. It's so sad to see him the way he is and him thinking those pain meds are the answer to his needs! He was being so rude a couple of days ago I yelled at him: "He's a F'ing addict and loves his pills way more than he does his wife!" He didn't agree or disagree! He just went back to his little world in the living room and sat back down.

So? Besides where my husband is at mentally and physically?

I'm doing good! I'm one year, two months and three days off the pain meds. I'm now a month off the cokes too! Also banned snacks from the house! I've lost 10 pds and several inches all over!

I've reached the point I can't help my husband. He's going to fight me every time I try to bring up the subject of him getting off the pain meds! When I saw him getting the delivery the other day? I stood stirring my coffee after I just got up, with tears running down my face. I couldn't stop them! I just feel such a loss for such a wonderful relationship we had and could have!

TOD