View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 12:10 AM
  # 489 (permalink)  
charliesworld

Originally Posted by fruitymarzipan View Post
I feel horrendous, this is the worst detox iv ever done Oh I swear I can never go thru this again - surely il feel better soon please! Hope everyone else is having a better Sunday, its only 630pm and feels like midnight coz iv been up sine 430 or something!
Me too. I was shattered yesterday and said the same thing to my OH at about that time. Kids asked to go to bed at 8.15 and I wasn't that far behind them. Had a decent nights sleep for the first time in ages so feel ok this morning. I need to get back into exercising this week. I've been putting it off!

I've been really lucky in that not many people know about my problem. My immediate family know but outside of that no one knows. One thing that really does help me stay sober is that I have got really involved in my sons team. I have taken on responsibilities which mean that I would be letting people down if I got drunk and didn't show at games. It's always early on a saturday morning so I can't drink friday night and often sundays too. I also never drink with people around so I actually don't get the chance very often anymore. Trouble is like forabetterlife said I feel like I'm missing a rare opportunity when it comes along. It's mad!