Old 09-26-2015, 11:21 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

I not sure what more detail I can give, Bunny. I has talk about my pancreatitis, intestinal infection, stomach pain, limited diet, etc. I only has "cravings" if I use caffeine or something else act as stimulant, such as when I try anti-depressants or some supplements, all of which I write about. Only person that mean anything to me is younger brother, who I also write about, but who not really give too much crap about me, cuz that just what our family is. He nor anybody else in my family or friends give crap about my recovery. Is what it is. I not have significant other or childrens or even dog to talk about, but I has talk about my plants -which I adore.

I not angry. I confuse, with twinge of exasperation. It just seem you come at me with stuff that I sincerely has no idea what you talking about. Why it my responsibility to live up to what you think is "valuable" use of this forum. You can has you own thread and talk about whatever you like. If my subjects is get superficial for you is maybe cuz is not working for me to be so self involve with my own sadness and miseries and I sick of saying same sad things over and over. Is hundred of other thread to choose from. I just really, genuinely not get what you want from me. And, if I may, I not able to care too much what you want from me right now, cuz I on my freaking positive, hopefully life enhancing sobriety kick right now, okay?

Sleepies, my belove neighbor friend, and second mama, die last year.