Old 09-26-2015, 10:45 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

This is not a court and I wasn't attacking you. As you know, I write what I think and don't mince words.

As you also know, I've read all your threads. I wasn't referring to what you *did*. I was and am referring to what you're doing now. Any wrestling or grappling you did while you were using, and that extends I believe even into the last thread, is not the same as anything you might do while you're sober.

I don't object to the Cow persona. Really. As long as it helps you get better, it's fine with me. Nor need my thoughts about your persona have anything to do with Cow's existence, or with anyone else's.

I wasn't suggesting that you should write more accounts of how unhappy and hopeless you are. I don't know how many times I've written it on your threads, but I think you're holding back something else, despite your protestations that you spill all here. Where are the details? How are you dealing with cravings? How is your digestion? Who means something to you in your life, and how are you getting along with him/her/them in early recovery? Can you write? You don't have to provide those details, or anything else, but I think posting about tv and dietary supplements is a superficial use of this forum, at this point. There, I said it.

Not BTW, but my first quit date and still the one I consider my first day of recovery was 10 days before my 50th birthday. When I turned 49, I said to myself -- because I already knew I was well on the road to killing myself with alcohol -- self, I said, you have precisely 1 more year's run, so do it as hard as you possibly can. The attempt nearly destroyed me. My 50s have been a much better decade, so far, and I hope they are for you.

You seem angry at me, and have told me to **** off your thread before, so unless you say you want me to continue to post here, I won't. You always have my good will, and I wish I had something to offer you that you wanted.