Old 09-26-2015, 10:25 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Wow okay. Well, I objects, SnarkBunny, I does, and here is why:
1. Everybody on here is persona to more or less extent, even you.
2. I not gonna ask you to go back and read all previous 13 chapter of Diary of Cow, but I does write extensively, painfully, deeply, and gut splaying honest about my many addiction and the regret, remorse, loss, hopelessness, grief, insanity, and blind rage and fear I has experience. Never has it been "just physical." And plus also, I talk openly about my depressions and anhedonia. And even my shameful schadenfrauden!
3. I honest does not know why after molestation as young girl my response was to start on lifelong path of various compulsive disorders and addictions, but I DID. Maybe it genetics, or psychological disorder, or just plain old coping. I has no way to know this? But I has been honest about all of it here. I has tell more of my deepest darkest self than most, I think.
4. "step up and grapple with drunkeness and quit" - Serious? Maybe you miss my first couple years of postings when I relapse every other day, and ADMIT it. And agonize over it. And maybe you miss how even though I quit, I still total grapple with misery, depression and anhedonia. (But I not talking about that in this thread, cuz as I say, I trying different tactic of maybe being more positive.)
5. I under care of several doctor, had therapist and looking for new therapist, have great bodywork therapist, and has AA women's group assisting with my quit, all of which I has also talk about.
I rests my case! If anybody else wish to gives testimony, please feel free and I will enter into evidence for further considerations. Court adjourn.

RTDB, I glad you got blue blocker and interest to hear if you notice anything from them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
judgecow.jpg (30.0 KB, 208 views)