View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 01:54 PM
  # 412 (permalink)  
freein14

Hello everyone, I've just caught up on all your posts.
Mariah, you've done a great job since I've been away, and a new job to boot! How things can change in such a short amount of time.

Obo, where are you planning to move to next year? Sorry to hear about the work problem btw. Hope it blows over soon.

UP, I love the smell of cut grass too. How on Earth are you managing without running water for so long? You must be an incredibly hardy person!

Rocks, I also have to knuckle down to some studying this week, and you're my inspiration, so thank you

Izzy, I'm also in the "people pleasing"camp, I think most of us are more sensitive than we've let on to the world. I am getting more comfortable letting people see the flawed, real me though, and interestingly no one has run away (yet!).

I got home from Croatia this evening. It all went well, and I'm relieved to say that it was another sober holiday. But, oddly, I seemed to have more AV attacks this time than last year. I couldn't pin point exactly what was going on, other than perhaps watching others enjoying a drink, and being out of my routine. Anyway, I'm actually quite glad to be home. Mariah, I did do some snorkelling, and I loved it so much I'm going to get a wetsuit and start in our English waters.

I've been doing a lot of thinking while on holiday, and there's a few small changes I want make over the next few months. Nothing too radical.

Anyway, I'm off to my own comfy bed. I've not slept well over the last 2 weeks, not just because of the strange beds, but also the itchy mosquito bites, they've had a field day with my flesh despite copious amounts of spray.

Hello Dee

It's great to be back with you all.