View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 02:31 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

I've made it 24 days w/o drinking any cokes! I've even reached a point I don't think about them anymore when I reach for my jug of tea! As for pain meds? One year, two months and two weeks w/o any of those either!

It's nice to be able to reach my toes again w/o a large stomach in the way anymore! That's a Bittch! I can also bend down to pick my feathered kids up w/o feeling like I need to rush to the ER! I'm really disgusted with myself for letting myself get this large! I've NEVER been this big, unless you count the time I was pregnant. At least I'm awake now and I'm doing something about it before I get any larger!

I got all the boxes from my closet flattened and they are in the trash for pickup! Jethro said I needed to be put on the Hoarders List! Ummmmm I don't think so! LOL I have way less stuff than he does! It's so nice to see all the empty space now!

Everytime I get something cleaned up? I hate the pain meds even more! When I first moved in here I had this place sparkling! And then I got injured and was put back on the pain meds after being clean for two years. My heart ached for the way things used to be. So I'm on the ladder climbing slowly upwards to a much better me!

For those that knew him? Yogi Berra has passed away!

Wishing everyone a clean day!

TOD