Old 09-23-2015, 12:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
quest7

I tried to picture him on my resentment list, and what would I put in the last column. I came up with self-esteem, not too sure if this is it, though. And, it is only him, out of the group. I like the other guys, but they seem like, they say what they think he wants to hear.

I talked with my sponsor about it, to make sure this was not just in my head. He thinks I am making a big deal of it. and, that made me feel like, I cannot talk to him about this guy. The guy and I have not said anything nasty to each other. But, he sometimes, stands off to the side and gives me a look, like I am bucking the program. I am happy most of the day, until time for the meetings, and my mood changes. He says, stay in the "herd" and I do not consider myself part of his "herd". I want to stay sober and be happy, but not looked at like an outsider, because I think different. I use to share, in the meetings, but got tired of sounding like I am going against what the group, as a whole, thinks.

And, they are the ones, that think I should go to that many meetings. I am on disability from the military, so I have a lot of free time. Also, no car right now, or I would just go to a different group meeting, as a whole.