View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 12:30 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
KeyofC

Hey Septemberers!
Just dropping by to read what you guys been up to...Listen, all the things you're feeling, you're not alone--good to know. It will pass. Some it'll pass sooner than others, but it will pass. Everyone is different as in healing is different. I am at 63 (still very young in recovery) and I still have days that are trying. I am learning to how to cope better. I am learning to know when I feel the signs coming on to stress, worry, loneliness, etc. It's very important I pay attention because I am very susceptible to depression. I don't like being in that dungeon at all. I try very hard to stay on top of my emotions. Daily life will happen, how I react to it is my part.
I know some of you are struggling, but there are great people here in SR. Reach out..someone will be there for you to try to help you the best they can. They certainly have me. For me acceptance was the biggest key. Once I got that part some of the pieces were allowed to fall into place.
((Hug)) to all of you!! I hope you find happiness and peace soon...each small win adds up to the ending tally! Keep on keeping on..one day at a time!

PS Just my opinion of course.