View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 01:35 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

So far I've survived the chore of cleaning out half my closet! I'm shocked! Half of my room is covered in boxes! Empty boxes! I'm bad about keeping empty boxes to use for gift wrapping! Had NO clue I had that many in my closet! No wonder I can't get into there anymore! LOL So when I get up later today I'll be doing the chore of cutting and flattening them to put in the recycling trash can.

I have tons of egg cartons in there too! I'll be passing them on to my neighbor if she wants them? Back when I had tons of hens giving us eggs? I used them a lot. Now that we don't have layers? They need to be passed on! We only have spoiled chickens now! LOL They still eat tons of bugs around here for us so I'm not complaining!

Molly wasn't too happy to see the bedroom covered in boxes when I took her to her bed tonight! Anything out of the ordinary isn't a good thing for our feathered kids. They growl and make funny noises!

I'm doing my best at not getting overwhelmed at what needs to be done around here! I'm trying to stick to the plan of one area at a time! So far! So good! Now if I could only pull Jethro off his job of fixing the latest 4wheeler we've gotten to start working on his bedroom and bathroom? That's a job that's going to take days to complete! He's got clothes boxed in his closet from the 80's! Nothing sentimental either! Also boxes and boxes of cords to everything! Living with a Technician can drive anyone crazy! Not him though! I had to laugh a couple of days ago when he was looking for one particular cord to something. And couldn't find it! Well DUH! I just walked off! I plan to buy a large tote and dump all those boxes of cords into it! He can dig thru it when he needs something!

I got my pleasure out of pulling the sticky patches off his hairy back this evening when he took the tens unit off! He says I get too much pleasure out of that? You betcha! It's also pleasing to know he isn't popping pain meds!

Life is good and progress is being made around here too! It's been a long time coming!

Wishing everyone a clean day and progress in getting things done too!

TOD