View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 11:51 PM
  # 101 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi everyone!

Yes soberwolf! It's cooling off a little here too! If I could walk outside and hug the air? I'd do it! LOL

I have been putting off a chore of dread! Cleaning out my dresser! Underclothing dresser! UGH! As a woman? We buy things we think we want to wear. Some we do! Some we don't! And of course there's the clothing that's too small now! Well I reached a point something had to GO! So I took the dive and got it done!

Of course the mind goes into full blown decision making at this point! What to keep? What to trash? What to see if my sister's want? And donation pile! Just makes me want to pull my hair out! It's a no decision maker on worn underwear though! In the trash it goes! But alas? I got it done! The closet will be next! If I disappear from here? You'll find me buried in my closet!

The other closets are so full of stuff pushed into them that I can't get anymore in them. So of course the other stuff is stacked around the house! It's really getting on my nerves at this {clean self} point! When I was popping pills? It was easy to ignore the stuff! It was also damned hard to try and get rid of stuff while Jethro was on the pain meds! It turned into an outright war anytime I attempted! But now that he's off them? He's willing to start getting rid of things! Hallelujah!

When our next door neighbor moved? They left a ton of stuff behind! Jethro had keys to the place and we ended up bringing way too much home with us! It's all in bags and boxes all over the place! So the time has come to start getting things organized and put away!

Pain meds did us both in! We were just surviving here in our home! Not doing anything more than what needed to be done. There are repairs that need to be done to our home too! This is another reason I want to get things cleaned up! There's no way I want to do repairs while all the stuff is in the way! And while it is in the way? Jethro isn't making a move to do anything about the repairs!

It's going to take awhile to get it all done though! If I attack one area at a time? It will eventually all be cleared up!

I wish everyone a clean day and the ambition to get things done!

TOD