Thread: Coffee anyone?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 07:13 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Starr

Could have used your coffee the other morning. For daughter's graduation party we had a BBQ and bon-fire. Late that night one of our "guests" refused to hand over his keys and insisted on driving home with his teenage son, (who had also been drinking so couldn't drive). Three drunks trying to get the keys from one drunk. Esculated to yelling, cursing, teenage son, who's a big guy, sobbing uncontrollably from the pain of this continuing situation that he has lived with, getting pushed down and leg scraped. One of the guys ended up taking the guy home, he punched him in the face before getting out of the car, also punched a post (ended up with 2 broken fingers) The son ended up at another friends house. (alot more went on that I won't take the time to type) So, back by the bon-fire, now we can relax and who should come walking back, but the guy again. He'd forgotten cigarettes. Let's yell somemore. (How he walked there, I don't know! it's only about a mile but he was really drunk) My daughter took another guy home, I took two people home. Back at the fire, My two daughters and I, God what I put these two (plus my son) thru.....Happy Graduation party.......Why should this party be any different.......It was after 2 AM before I got to bed and then couldn't sleep but had to get up by 6. He played his stupid drunk tricks for her graduation too........God, the look of pain in her eyes............