Old 09-18-2015, 04:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
halfpint621

@hopeful4 -- Thank you so much for your response and encouraging words, I have not attended any meetings. Honestly I have wanted to look into finding some in my area but the new baby has been quite a time taker ... a great one at that though! But after this mornings revelations I definitely need to get into something before it affects me in a negative way.

Its funny as I have sat here all day (while he is at work) thinking of everything and although all the broken promises from his end I am feeling guilty of even the thought of ever walking away because of a promise I made to spend my life with him.

Kudos to you for having the courage and strength to walk away -- I am sure it was a heart wrenching decision.

@HHTexas - Thank you for the recommendation I am definitely going to look into the book. Stay strong friend! I think both ways judgement ruins honesty now days, too many people judge others situations not realizing they need to look in the mirror because I am sure their life is not as perfect as they try to portray it. Anyways again thank you!