View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 05:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Cap3

Hey Beautiful,hmmm,he said that it was AH "job" to listen to my needs and fulfil them???...........Folks don't make me happy/fill my needs,i make myself happy/fulfil my own needs,,and those around me,add to what i am,already inside.
Yupper if i was cornered ,by 2 people,id probably haul out something.,with my words,,in my defence,if attack like this.lol..Amends is mine to make.My decision,to make and to whom,where and how and when.Its not on demand from anyone.Nor anyone elses decision to make for me.And i do this as im recovery,which is a process to do.My sponsor helps me with this.Guides me through.Takes time...to reconize my part in it.,where ive caused harm.I have to see this.Not have it pushed in my face.I need to reconize the hurt ive caused,others,and learn from this,so as not to repeat my behaviour..Learn about my charater defects,one at a time..And then make my sincere amends to others.,that comes from my heart,and i mean my amends..Whats your part in all of this????Your inventory?Your recovery?Your amends???Healing comes inside myself.No matter what others are doing.We are not bad folks.Sick folks learning a new way to live.Takes 2 to tango.Alcoholism is a family disease.All have played,their own, parts in da issues...Healing is an inside job....

Last edited by Cap3; 06-15-2005 at 05:18 AM. Reason: post